We are a family owned and operated company which was established in 1968. We have grown from those humble beginnings in Ridgeland to provide outstanding personalized service to thousands of Lowcountry families and business in six counties.
We strive to meet all your home protection needs:
- New construction or addition pretreats.
- Don’t let moles take over your yard.
- Ask us about dehumidifiers for your crawl space.
- Enjoy the outdoors with your family and friends with a mosquito treatment.
- Protect your home from termites.
- Enjoy the South with our “Once a Year Pest Control Service”
List of different services:
- Annual Pest Control
- Termite Control
- Rodent Control
- Wood Infestation Reports
- Dehumidifier Systems
- Crawl Space Services
- Mosquito Control
- Borate Treatments
Tips for protecting your home:
- Avoid untreated wood to ground contact
- Never allow standing water around your foundation or crawlspace
- Never vent a clothes dryer in your crawlspace
- If you are considering installing spray foam insulation in your house call your termite company first to see what important precautions you must take.